Waste gas incinerator
Overall introduction of equipment:
equipment, also known as waste gas incinerator, is widely used to solve the waste gas generated by vertical and horizontal gluing units in the coating industry and to recover heat. The whole equipment is mainly divided into three parts: ① high temperature cracking system; ② waste heat recovery system; ③ fully automatic control system. The equipment has outstanding characteristics such as good treatment effect, fast heating speed, and extremely low energy consumption. (This equipment has now applied for a national patent)
Process principle and process:
The regenerative organic waste gas cracking furnace uses gas to directly burn and crack the organic waste gas. The cracking process is carried out under the action of high temperature (850 ℃). The cracking chamber has a built-in ceramic heat storage body to store the heat generated by combustion. The organic waste gas can be automatically cracked by heating, which greatly reduces the energy consumption of natural gas. The high-temperature flue gas generated after the cracking treatment is used to preheat the organic waste gas before combustion through the waste gas preheating device, which is beneficial to the full combustion of the waste gas after entering the cracking chamber and improves the combustion efficiency. In addition to the exhaust gas preheater, the waste heat recovery device also involves multiple heat recovery chambers, including a hot air chamber, a hot oil chamber, and a hot water chamber, which can make full use of the heat generated by the combustion of exhaust gas and prevent energy waste.
1. It has a very high waste gas treatment efficiency, which can reach more than 99%.
2. Using advanced heat storage and heat exchange technology, energy consumption is greatly reduced.
3. The operation of the equipment is controlled through the automatic control system, and the operation status of the equipment is monitored in real time. The brief human-computer interaction interface makes the operation easier, safe, convenient and reliable.
4. The structure is compact and the integrated design is adopted, which greatly reduces the area occupied.
5. The remaining heat after combustion is recovered to prevent energy waste.
6. The internal parts can be replaced, which greatly extends the service life.
covers industries that need to treat organic waste gas, such as automobile manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, electronics manufacturing, electrical manufacturing, metallurgy and steel industry, and chemical industry.